Professional. Confidential. Responsive. Client-Focused. These are words that describe the manner in which the CCEDP works with each and every one of its clients. Just a handful of the issues and services addressed by the CCEDP range from building and land, equipment, personnel, incentive packages and providing relevant market data.
CCEDP works to actively recruit new industry and create in Cleveland County a healthy and diverse environment for existing, expanding, and new businesses. To this end, CCEDP works to promote the county as a single economic entity, provides information and services to communities and businesses, and works in a complementary manner with local and regional economic development programs.
The primary advantage of CCEDP is that it allows its investors to impact Cleveland County’s growth and development. Additionally, the partnership promotes the interaction and networking of a community’s resources, provides a forum to address local economic and business issues, and creates a system through which entrepreneurs, local business owners, and government officials can increase their investment in the community.
Types of Business and Organizations Served
- Relocating Businesses – Assisting businesses that are considering a move into Cleveland County.
- Existing Businesses – Responding to existing Cleveland County businesses desiring to add facilities, enhance capabilities and/or improve employee performance.
- Start-Ups – Laying groundwork to help potential new companies from small (entrepreneurial) to large (corporate).
- Site Selectors – Operating “behind the scenes” by providing site and/or market information to those who provide reconnaissance services for corporate clients.
- Economic Development Entities – Collaborating with other key economic development entities throughout North Carolina to bring together the best possible team of professionals.
- Education and Training Providers – Partnering with colleges and universities, technical schools and other providers of education to provide training programs to businesses.
- Public Officials and Governmental Offices – Cooperating with various public entities to enhance Cleveland County’s economic development competitiveness.
Business Location & Expansion Services
The team at CCEDP is here to help new businesses call Cleveland County home and existing business expand. We provide companies with free, confidential, expert support during a business expansion or relocation or development of a new company. Some of the ways we deliver that help is as simple as answering a question when you call to helping you navigate the workforce development support available. Below are a few of the areas we can help you map your way to success. From responding to a business’ precise specifications to conducting a county-wide site search in behalf of a business, the CCEDP will help identify optimum locations for its client. You can preview available buildings and sites at the following links:
- Cleveland County Buildings and Sites North Carolina
- Cleveland County Buildings and Sites Charlotte Region
- Cleveland County Profile
- Cleveland County Information
- Cleveland County Top Employers
- Market Profile - 45 mile radius around Cleveland County
- Cleveland County Commuting Patterns
- Cleveland County Workforce In-depth Report
- 2014 Cleveland County Property Tax Rates